Hi! Wow, it feels like forever since I posted last – my computer had some technical difficulties last week and I had to get a new machine. I’m still installing tools as I go along, but I’m back today with my project for the November 2018 Merry Little Christmas Challenge on the MLCC Blog!
This card is another I made with some stuff from the Home for the Holidays Stamp of Approval box from Catherine Pooler. I don’t think the kit is available anymore, but I linked a similar die below for you (y
I pulled together the die that came in the box, some foam squares, cardstock, and included a bunch of sequins for my Christmas card idea. Because what’s Christmas without some glitter and shine?!
To put this together:
- Cut down a 4 x 5.25-inch piece of Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock in Salt.
- Die cut the word background from Bazzill Classic Green cardstock and the words from Neenah Solar White. Adhere together with glue.
- Attach the sentiment to the card front with Foam Squares.
- Stick sequins on with Glossy Accents. Make sure to use different sizes, similar color scheme, and partially tuck some larger ones behind the sentiment.
- Adhere card front to an A2 card base with Tombow Xtreme or another strong glue tape.
Easy peasy and reminiscent of Christmas balls on a tree :)
Thanks for taking a look at my card for the November 2018 Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Have you started your holiday cards yet? Why not pin this to your idea board on Pinterest? I’d really appreciate it!
PS – Here’s another holiday card featuring die cuts and a rose gold color scheme!